WORLD OF RUNNING
- Women’s World Record Mile while Dribbling
- Clermont race: Noah Lyles 9.93, Shaunae Miller-Uibo 10.98
- Elle Purrier 1500m Time Trial 4:01
- Portland Instrasquad Meet III, 1500m: Moh Ahmed 3:34.89, Karissa Schweizer 4:00.02
- Team Boss Mile: Cory McGee 4:21, Dani Jones and Emma Coburn 4:23
- Jim Ryun awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom
MAIN TOPIC: UNFINISHED BUSINESS
In this episode of the A to Z Running Podcast we interview Keira D’Amato, mother of 2, about her unfinished business in the sport of running. After almost a decade off of competitive racing, Keira is posting world class times during the worldwide pandemic.
D’Amato recently ran a 15:04 5k and won an invite-only 10k in a time of 32:33.
Tune in to hear D’Amato talk about how she is running the best times of her life and she’s not backing down from her unfinished business.
Coach: Scott Raczko
College: American University
Family: Husband and two kids
2020 Houston Half Marathon 69.59 (Invited to compete for the USA in the World Half Marathon Championships.)
2020 Olympic Team Trials Marathon 15th, 2:34:24
2020 Time Trial 5k: 15:04
2020 MVMNT Series 10k: 32:33